Surgery Falling Out of a Plane
March 17th, 2019
33 mins 25 secs
About this Episode
Paddy and Chad talk about how different Saint Patrick's Day is in Ireland compared to the USA, how they first started playing at O'Bannon's Taphouse in College Station back in 2005, and how they've been playing Paddy's Day there every year since 2011.
References in this episode
- O'Bannon's Taphouse - College Station, TX
- Blackwater Draw Brewing Co. - College Staton, TX
- Blaggards' first show at O'Bannon's Taphouse (Flickr)
- Why "Danny Boy" Should Be Banned on St. Patrick's Day - Irish Central
- NYC Irish Pub Bans "Danny Boy" - CBS News
Ireland Tour Info
- Join us in Ireland this Fall!
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.