Gerbil on Cocaine
March 26th, 2019
40 mins 55 secs
About this Episode
Patrick and Chad of Blaggards begin a long discussion about their musical influences, to be continued next week in Episode 9.
References for this episode
- Stop Making Sense - 1984 concert film by Talking Heads
- No Other Baby - Davee Bryan, with Chad on backing vocals
- Rifles of the IRA - Wolfe Tones
- We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions (Live) - Queen
- Width of a Circle (Live) - David Bowie
- Cum On Feel the Noize - Slade
- B.Y.O.B. (Live) - System of a Down
- Black Metal (Live) - Venom
- Sound Cellar - Music Shop in Dublin
- Hum Along and Dance - The Jackson 5
- I'm the Man (Live) - Joe Jackson
- Losfer Words (Live) - Iron Maiden
- Steve Harris: Genesis Was Never The Same After Peter Gabriel Left - Louder PROG (2015)
- Genesis Live at Bataclan 1973
- "Anybody who picks up a guitar and tells you that there's some inner message that they're trying to convey...it's nonsense. They're not being honest. The reason they're doing this is they wanna get lots of chicks and they don't want to work for a living." - Gene Simmons, Esquire Magazine (2002)
- Joe Rogan interviews David Lee Roth
- Rick Beato breaks down "Running With the Devil" by Van Halen
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.