Why did Patrick choose guitar? Why did Chad choose bass? Why did they both stop using amplifiers on stage? Do they still get nervous before a show? When the hell are Mike and Wes going to be on the show? All these questions and more are sort-of kinda answered this week on SLAPPERCAST...
References for this episode
- Psycho Killer - Talking Heads (from Stop Making Sense)
- Young Ned of the Hill - Ron Kavana
- LIVE at Sydney Opera House, October 1978 - Thin Lizzy with Gary Moore
- Copycats: Most Ripped Off Riff in Metal - UltimateGuitar.com
- Moonchild (Live) - Rory Gallagher
- Carol Kaye - Legendary session bassist
- Flight 666 - Iron Maiden documentary
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,Support SlapperCast