This week, an old list of Blaggards show dates from the band's first East Coast tour in March 2006 triggers a slew of memories, including a detour into the early days of MySpace. We also reminisce about our first gig at Fadó Irish Pub in Austin, and how Chad earned the nickname "Mr. Whiskers".
References for this episode
- Shite N' Onions
- The Inn - Long Beach, NY
- Photo album of Blaggards St. Paddy's Day Tour 2006 (Flickr)
- Photo album of Blaggards loading up for Fadó Austin (January 2005), cramming all the gear into Patrick's Isuzu Tropper (Flickr)
- The Wolfe Tones
- Derek Warfield and the Young Wolfe Tones
- Stop Making Sense - Talking Heads concert film
- Paddy Reilly's - New York, NY
Ireland Tour Info
- Join us in Ireland this Fall!
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
- Rate and review SlapperCast on iTunes (It really helps us out)
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,Support SlapperCast