Jamaican Lucky Charms
July 9th, 2019
54 mins 58 secs
About this Episode
Mike and Paddy with O’Malley’s owner Michael Coakley.
Patrick, Chad, and Mike sing the praises of O'Malley's Pub, an amazing music venue, pub and brewery in Weston, MO, where we'll be playing this weekend (July 12 & 13, 2019), as well as in October for Weston Irish Fest. Then we spend some time musing at the many odd fake Irish accents we frequently encounter in our line of work, and also talk about how much fun we've been having with our Facebook live streams.
- Weston Brewing Company & O'Malley's Pub — Weston, MO
- Blaggards Live Stream Archive on Facebook
- Policing For Our Community — Logan, OH
- Lone Star Pirate Festival — July 20 at Warehouse Live, Houston, TX
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.