Chocolate is a Vegetable, Right?
May 21st, 2019
1 hr 14 mins 44 secs
About this Episode
Patrick and Chad talk about their interests outside of music, how they "wind down" between shows, how the band has held together for so long, favorite foods, and the joys of Houston humidity. Also plenty of odd diversions, including a story about Chad's unlikely-but-true connection to the '90s movie "Reality Bites".
- ‘Get the Gimp’: Breaking Down ‘Pulp Fiction’s Most Notorious Scene — Rolling Stone
- Reality Bites Captured Gen X With Perfect Irony — the Atlantic
- Interview with T Bone Burnett — WTF with Marc Maron
- True Detective — HBO Series
- Lone Star Pirate Festival, July 20, 2019 — Warehouse Live, Houston
- "Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here" — Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Cabo Baja Tacos & Burritos — Houston
- Cactus Music — Houston
- "Never eat Mexican food east of Mississippi or north of Dallas." - Lyle Lovett, Southern Living (2012)
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.