May 14th, 2019
50 mins 8 secs
About this Episode
What would Paddy and Chad be doing now if Blaggards had never happened? A very good question with a very long answer. The discussion takes us down the winding road of Houston history and the dramatic changes the music industry has seen in the digital era.
- Trains finally roll in Houston rail system — CNN, 2004
- Diedrich Coffee departure has patrons brewing a revolt — Houston Chronicle, 2006
- Hibernia Irish Tavern - Little Rock, AR
- Frank Zappa explains the decline of the music industry
- Prison Love Songs, Blaggards reunion show with Turi Hoiseth — The Continental Club Houston (2010)
- Border Reiver - Mark Knopfler
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.