This week on #SlapperCast:
- Recapping our recent live stream show
- Memories of Super Bowls past
- New songs we've been working on in the recording studio
- Patrick has started intermittent fasting
- High praise for Houston's Star Pizza and Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co.
- How our sleeping habits have (or haven't) changed since we've stopped gigging
- Difficulties we've had getting decent sleep while on tour
- Stories of the excruciatingly long drive from here to West Texas
- Memories of visiting Big Bend National Park
- Patrick's habit of wandering off into desert landscapes with no phone connectivity
- The far-reaching influences of Sergio Leone's "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"
- The excellent storytelling of Joel & Ethan Coen's "No Country for Old Men"
- Remembering SCTV
Join us in IRELAND Fall 2021
- Ireland 2021 — Sign up to learn more about our next Ireland tour
Follow us on social media
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,Support SlapperCast