Napping at Ninety Miles Per Hour
October 15th, 2019
32 mins 24 secs
About this Episode
The whole band and our 'Merch Maiden' Laurie recount a fantastic weekend of shows in Cape Girardeau and Weston, MO.
Recorded on Chad's iPhone at the Java Break in Lawrence, KS.
Recording SlapperCast at the Java Break in Lawrence, KS (Photo by Laurie Valenzi Buell)
- The Java Break — Lawrence, KS
- Mary Jane Bourbon + Smokehouse — Cape Girardeau, MO
- Cape G Rocks — Cape Girardeau, MO
- Weston Irish Fest — Weston, MO
- Eddie Delahunt
- Eddie Delahunt on KC Live
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.