Duct Tape Grandma to the Chair
June 18th, 2019
54 mins 33 secs
About this Episode
Less than a day after getting home, Patrick and Chad recount the band's two-week West Coast tour through Las Vegas, San Diego, Bullhead City and Phoenix. Also, we get some insight into Patrick's family history and give a lot of love to our hometown of Houston.
A receipt from the store of Patrick's grandfather and namesake (Photo by Mike McAloon)
- The Field Irish Pub — San Diego
- Half Door Brewing Co. — San Diego
- Lazy Harry's Bar & Grill — Bullhead City, AZ
- The Dubliner Irish Pub — Phoenix
- Live streams set 1 and set 2 from Lazy Harry's
- Live streams set 1 and set 2 from the Dubliner
- Driving through the Jacumba Mountains — Chad's Instagram
- Driving through Southern California is like visiting several different planets. — Chad's Instagram
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.